European Sustainable Plastics Summit 2023
The increasing global production and use of plastics have led to plastic pollution becoming a major global environmental and health concern. Plastic waste accumulates on land and in the oceans, causing serious impacts on wildlife, ecosystems and human health. A growing number of countries and regions have adopted plastic restriction measures, including banning single-use plastic products and promoting plastic recovery and recycling.
This European Sustainable Plastics Summit aims to promote communication and cooperation between different stakeholders in the plastics industry, discussing on the trending topics about bioplastics, recycled plastics,brand’s efforts on plastic low-carbon circularity,advanced mechanical and chemical recycling technologies, plastic waste to fuel, and so on, to drive socially & environmentally responsible production, consumption, and disposal of plastics and accelerate the development of sustainability and circular economy.
Topics to be discussed at the summit include:
- European Funding Programmes on Bio-based Plastics R&I
- Supporting Sustainable Supply Chains: ISCC PLUS Certification for Bioplastics
- Panel Discussion: How Plastics and Its Related Companies Can Make Joint Efforts to Promote a Low-Carbon, Sustainable Transition in Plastics
- Developing Bio-based Plastics to Reduce the Environmental Impact
- Accelerating Circularity of Plastics
- Path to Carbon Neutral Circular Plastics
- Super-clean-Recycling with innovative OMNI Recycling Systems
- ReZorce Circular Beverage Cartons and Pouches
- Releasing the Value of Plastic Waste by Converting It to Fuels and Chemical Feedstocks