Milliken’s ColourDirection 2022
IN 2021 care and respect are high on the agenda as we step out with a brighter attitude and deeper optimism for global change. As the world recovers from a fragile time of vulnerability people have an emerging confidence that positive choices can make a difference in our daily lives, with care and respect high on the agenda.
Milliken’s ColourDirection 2022 Emerging Confidence offers brands a way to reflect these values, and society’s newfound optimism, channeling positive consumer choice with the hopeful imagery of bright and optimistic colours in product packaging.
Milliken’s portfolio includes:
- Liquitint™ customised colourants that combine dynamic colours with excellent processability for multiple applications including home and laundry care. Milliken’s Liquitint polymeric colourants offer solubility, compatibility, versatility and stability. These water-soluble and non-staining colourants are compatible with the most challenging active ingredients, including additives and higher perfume levels;
- Liquitint Agro, advanced colourants for fertilizer. This range of non-staining liquid colourants provides a broad spectrum of colour options with low inventory requirements and easy blending;
- ClearTint™ colour concentrates for NX® UltraClear™ polypropylene (PP) add vivid, transparent colour and are compliant with safety requirements for food packaging;
- Reactint® polymeric colourants for polyurethane (PU) add appealing colour to products without affecting the physical properties of the material;
- Milliken’s KeyPlast® line offers a spectrum of bright, high performance colourants for a multitude of polymer and resin systems. These include ABS, PET in transparent, food-contact applications, as well as other transparent amorphous polymers such as PS, PC and acrylic (PMMA);
- KeyPlast RESIST™ is a spectrum of bright, high performance colourants, specially designed for colouring engineering polymers such as PA, PBT, PPA, PSU and other high-heat glass filled and flame retardant resins and alloys.